Monday, June 11, 2007

Blonde Joke




I'm not really into blonde jokes, but this one was pretty funny. So if you're a blonde by the hand of God or a blonde by the bottle of Clairol, please don't be offended. :o)
_______________________
I needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.


I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.


A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb.

He said "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days". I jumped down and walked out of the office.


When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, "...And where do you think you're going?"


(You're gonna love this.....)

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!"


2 comments:

Paula said...

that's the most I've smiled today. Thanks for the chuckle. I needed it.

Admin said...

Glad to be of assistance! ;-)

I try to save funny things people send me via e-mail, then add them here once in awhile.