Friday, June 8, 2007

Tagged...Again!


So...Bekaboo over at Bek's Lab tagged me. I said I wouldn't do this again, but this one seems pretty easy.

Here is what you do…remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump the others up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
Wendy
Donna
Crystal
Bekaboo
Joni

Next, select five people to tag.
The Queen
Laura S.
Kyra
Jules
Laurie

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow. 10 years ago. I had a 1 yr. old child, who was getting into everything. Hubby was on staff at Detroit Teen Challenge. We lived in Detroit. That was an experience, for sure.

What were you doing a year ago?
1 year ago...summer just starting. We were preparing for a trip back to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to visit friends.

5 snacks that you enjoy
chips--mostly Doritos!
salsa
popcorn (Butter Lover's)
cheese crackers
ice cream

5 songs that you know all the lyrics to
I don't know the words to a lot of the popular secular songs. I know all the lyrics to mostly praise and worship songs, and hymns. Since music is my thing, I can't really narrow it to 5. Sorry!

5 things that you would do if you were a millionaire
buy a house
buy a car
get all the things we need, but never buy
help family members pay off debts
give to the poor

5 bad habits
procrastination
I'll get to the others tomorrow...ha! Get it?

5 things that you like doing
spending time with hubby and kids
reading
playing piano
singing
blogging

5 things that you would never wear again
polyester!
clogs
spike heels
bell bottoms
a size 5--ha!

5 favorite toys
cars and trucks
my Tender Lovin' Care doll
my red-headed doll that walked
my tiger with the Band-Aid on his bum
my puppets and ventriloquist dummies

That wasn't too difficult!

No comments: