Monday, October 1, 2007

Philosophy of Housecleaning

This really isn't my personal philosophy, but I thought it was cute...enjoy!

____________________________________________

I don't do windows because...
I love birds and I don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because...
I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt. Then I'll feel terrible (plus they may sue me).

I don't mind the dust bunnies because...
they are very good company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because...
I want every creature to have a home of their own. Besides, what did that cob ever do to me?

I don't spring clean because...
I love all the seasons and I don't want the others to get jealous.

I don't pull weeds in the garden because...
I don't want to get in God's way. He is an excellent designer!

I don't put things away because...
my husband will never be able to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because...
I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

I don't iron because...
I choose to believe them when they say "permanent press".


REMEMBER...

2 comments:

Keeping It Real said...

I love these, and I plan to use them. Thanks for the tips and the laughs.

Hidden One said...

*thumbs up